We understand that no two jobs are the same and that customers will have questions. We have done our best to list some of the most common questions and answers below.
- What Services do you offer?OctoGreen provides comprehensive professional full service landscape maintenance for commercial and residential properties. Our landscape team consists of designers, installers, maintenance techs, tree trimmers and irrigation specialists, who are trained to assist in any of your landscaping needs.
- Are you bonded and licensed? OctoGreen is licensed and bonded and holds a California State C-27 Landscape License.
- Does Octogreen have insurance?OctoGreen maintains Workman’s Comp, Liability and Auto Insurance.
- Who will work on and supervise my property and will they bring their own equipment?Extensively trained and supervised personnel will maintain your property, with the proper state of the industry equipment.
- Why should I hire a licensed contractor when an unlicensed one may be cheaper? A licensed contractor offers many protections to the owner of a property. A person cannot obtain a
State of California Contractor’s License without first possessing a maximum amount of landscaping experience. In addition the contractor must pass an extensive business, math and trade test. A Contractor License is renewed every (2) years and a review of the entity is conducted by The State of California before a renewal is issued. A licensed contractor must retain insurance at all times, therefore protecting the property owner from lawsuits.
- Do you offer free estimates?Most estimates are free. The fee for a Landscape Design or a Problem Diagnosis would be quoted and approved before design or problem diagnosis estimate could be completed.